Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Tuesday, June 3 Cinque Terre

Tuesday, June 3

The coastal towns on our visit to Cinque Terre were amazing. I had never thought that I would be visiting the beach in Italy as my first time. Several of us decided to do the hiking tour to get better images of the towns along with the Mediterranean and the Lingurian coastline. Monterosso is the northern most towns where we ended our hike and ended up at the beach. Relaxing in the sun while enjoying a nice kayak ride in salt water could be a great experience to talk about to friends and family since I had never been to a beach and Italy and the U.S would be way different. Even though I haven’t been to any other beach I would think the experience we had at Cinque Terre could be compared to going the beach in Florida. Jumping of the cliff was just really entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment