Monday, June 1, 2015

Monday, June 1

Monday, June 1

As we are on our last week of our trip in Italy I have came to the conclusion to life in Italy is very similar to the life I had back in Mexico before moving to the United States. Food is very different, but when it comes to people I feel like they can get away with a bunch of things. In the United States we are not able to carry a beer if we are out walking around the city. When you go to a restaurant you usually just have one meal hear in Italy most have several courses.  Each course is usually the price of one meal back home. Back in México whether you travel further north or south each city around México is also known for special food dishes like my hometown of Monterrey is known for having the best Cabrito which is a goat dish. Other towns may also make it but they cook it different and add different flavor. In restaurants here in Italy I’ve had also their fruit salads, which is really good. The taste it has can be described in one word. I could say I have eaten a lot of food I never expected I would.  I was surprised I didn’t see much American beer in restaurants. Beer was different then back home but I could also say I had several coronas since Italy made me feel like I was back in México.


My family is Catholic and I could say I didn’t know much history about the saints but now that I’m on my third week in Italy I makes me want to keep learning on the history and life in general here in Italy. I came to Italy with an open mind and told my parents that if there was a possibility for me to stay that I would but after hearing the unemployment rate the only way to stay in Italy its if there is a really good offer. Overall three weeks is not enough time to get to know everything but it’s a good amount of time to love the memorable sites we got to visit.  Now when I hear the name Ninja turtles I can tell about the great experience I have about learning about all the different works each artist did for the country of Italy.

No comments:

Post a Comment