Sunday, May 31, 2015

Friday, May 29 Venize

 Friday, May 29 
Today we took a visit to the city of Venice. Probably the second best city I’ve visited so far.  The main objective for the day was to get on a Gondola ride. This city reminded me of back home in Monterrey where every weekend as a young boy we would go on boat rides with the family. The Cathedral in this city had many paintings with a lot of gold similar to what we had seen in the St. Miniato church.  A lot of restaurants offered seafood, which I’m not a big fan off it. This city was full with tourist. This city is not very large it could somewhat be said its like an island surrounded by the water.  The Gondola ride was just the greatest thing I’ve done in Italy so far. We enjoyed about thirty minutes worth of a ride and had some drinks along with my roommate’s. My roommate’s also mentioned that the area where the cathedral is located is a place use on a video game called Assassin Creed.

No comments:

Post a Comment