Sunday, May 31, 2015

Saturday, May 30 Expo 2015

Saturday, May 30

Today we attended the 2015 world Expo. I enjoyed going to some of the different countries exhibitions and see what they had to offer for future inventions for the near future. We were only at the Expo for about six hours, which wasn’t enough to visit much of the exhibitions.  I wish we would of spent more time at the Expo just so we could experience more the great creations. This was also a great experience because it shows large diversity all in one place. I might of not been familiar with a lot of the creations other countries were considering on creating but now that I am I could see that a lot of the creations could be very similar but other countries go their own way to just be better and finding better resources or the least expensive way to create it.

No comments:

Post a Comment